Growing businesses often reach a point where they need professional financial advice, but can't afford a full-time CFO or controller.
If you're fortunate enough to be in this position then we have the perfect solution for you. Our Part-Time CFO service gives you a professional financial manager who works with you to help guide your business to success.
The cost of hiring a full-time CFO can range from $150,000 to over $200,000 per year plus bonuses and benefits. Our Fractional CFO services provides you with experienced support at a small percentage of that cost. Our model is to provide a CFO level consulting as an a la carte service.
Here's what you get with our Growing businesses often reach a point where they need professional financial advice, but can't afford a full-time CFO or controller.
If you're fortunate enough to be in this position then we have the perfect solution for you. Our Fractional CFO service gives you a professional C-Level executive who works with you to help guide your business to success.
Here's what you get with our Part-Time CFO services...
· A business partner and an ombudsman
· More time to focus on new services, new customers and other core business issues.
· Better understanding of the financial side of your business, thus you have less surprises and more control over the money.
· Improved decision-making capabilities from clearly seeing the hard and true numbers of your business.
· A readily available sounding board to help you with those tough business decisions and help you clarify your business plans.
· The comfort from knowing that a professional is overseeing, protecting and constantly improving the financial side of your business.
· A professional who establishes strong financial controls in your business to reduce employee theft and increase profits.
· Training and managing your accounting staff.
· Improved quality and timeliness of financial information.
· Projections, budget preparation and monitoring.
· Profitability analysis by service or product line.
· Tax saving strategies.
· Trend analysis.
· Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals.
· Cash management.
· Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
· Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with negotiations.
· Review/negotiation of insurance policies.
· Development of company accounting procedure manuals.
· Analysis of equipment purchases, expansions, etc.
· Mergers and acquisitions assistance
· Custom designed collection policies and procedures