Gustavo Fridman is the founder and owner of Fridman & Associates and has more than 15 years of tax and accounting experience in public accounting. He has extensive experience in identifying and resolving tax reporting issues for federal, multi-state and international companies. Further, his industry experience includes automotive dealerships, distribution, media, entertainment, retail, service, technology, real estate, health care and manufacturing. Gustavo began his public accounting career at KPMG, LLP.
Prior to accounting, Gustavo worked in the airline industry. He has worked in Austria, Cyprus, Egypt, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kenya, Poland, Spain and Turkey. Gustavo obtained a Bachelor of Science in Business Economics from the University of California Los Angeles and is fluent in English, Spanish and Hebrew.
- Tax Planning and Compliance Services
- Tax Provision Calculations
- Business Advisory Services
- Corporations and Partnerships
- Small to Mid-Sized Businesses
- High Net Worth Individuals
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Received multiple Encore Awards (KPMG) for exceptional performance